Saul Centers, Inc. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your information through our compliance with this Notice. We adopt this Notice to comply with applicable data privacy and security laws. This Notice describes the types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Notice applies to information collected on this Website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, and when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Notice.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our website. By access and using our website, you agree to this Notice. This Privacy Notice may change over time. If we make changes to it, we will post the modified Privacy Notice on our Website and we encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
What Information we collect
We collect personal information (or personal data) and non-personal information from you when you use our Services. As further described in this section, we may receive personal information about you that you submit through the Services or that is provided to us by a third party; we also may receive personal information about you automatically as you use the Services.
Information you Provide Us: We receive personal information about you that you choose to provide to us, including when you create an account; search for or purchase our offerings; configure settings; communicate with us; or otherwise use our Services.
Usage Data: When you interact with our website, we may collect information from your device or web browser through cookies. Cookies are text files placed in the browser files of your computer when you access our website. These cookies are electronic aids that enable our systems to recognize your browser and help our website vendor perform necessary analysis and traffic control on our website.
Information from Our Business Partners: We may receive additional information about you from our Business Partners when you interact with certain social media platforms.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, in the following ways:
- To present our website and its content to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your rental agreement, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between
- you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information for.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell personal information, and it is our policy not to share personal information except as provided herein.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this privacy notice:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. [For example, when you provide information to schedule a tour of a residential property, we will transmit your information to the rental office for proper scheduling.]
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How we protect your information.
We employ reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and organizational safeguards designed to promote the security of our systems and protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of Personal Information. When you submit your information to us through the website, your information is secured both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect your information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. The computers systems and servers which store your information are kept in a secure environment.
How you can access and control your Information.
How to control your communication preferences:
If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by BF Saul to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to BF Saul as a result of a rental agreement or other transaction.
Tracking Technologies and Advertising:
We participate in interest-based advertising and use third party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your online browsing history and your interests. We permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies, and other third-party services to collect information about your visits to our Service over time so that they may play or display ads on our websites, on other websites, apps, or services you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies.
Modifying or Deleting your Information:
If you have any questions about accessing, modifying, or deleting your information you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.